Civitas employees share a commitment to and strong belief in our five core values. We believe that these values allow us to be our best and to do our best while working together and while servicing the community. Our five core values include:
- Excellent Customer Services Our motto is “No Client Left Behind”. We work to ensure that, from intake to discharge, all of our clients receive services which go the extra mile. We work to make sure that our clients receive the necessary mental and behavioral health services, along with wraparound services by collaborating with appropriate service providers. Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients while exceeding their expectations.
- Excellent Communication We believe that communication is key to providing excellent customer service. When we have productive communication and collaboration within the organization, it allows for an exceptional provision of services.
- Effective Teamwork Collaboration between inter- and intra-departmental team members is necessary for the progress of the organization. Civitas holds that the unity within the organization is a required value that will allow the organization to provide the excellent quality of services which we believe our clients deserve.
- Individual Accountability Personal accountability is essential and beneficial to the team. We provide an environment for team members to seize opportunities for the promotion of productivity, progression, and cooperation.
- Servant Leadership We believe in leading with love. Our goal as leaders is to educate and train our employees. We strive to encourage and enhance the personal and professional growth of our team members.